Thanks for checking this out...

Ta muchly for visiting. Here you will find musings, ramblings and a few statements of fact. They say women can have it all, motherhood, careers and crazy social lives. But what if we don't want it all? What if we want some of it sometimes and other bits not so often? Here I'll mix and match as the whims and energy levels take me. Your tuppence worth is always welcome!

The mask...

The mask...
Life is for loving and living no matter what it involves...

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Dream a little dream

There are many times in life we have a little dream of something; something that seems out of reach but the thought of it brightens your day. These are good dreams and I encourage everyone to squirrel away several. Because sometimes, just sometimes those dreams become a reality and your day is not only brightened but your whole life gets a big happy glow.

I dreamt of hosting a party at Bodiam Castle, it was my 'lottery win' fantasy treat for me and all my friends. Unless you are Brad Pitt hosting a party in a castle seems like a crazy dream but a dream worth having none the less. I am so glad I let my mind wander and build a Ball out of castle walls...

Thanks to the National Trust's Great British Day Out competition and a whole lot of lovely voters out there my Bodiam Ball idea got the green light! Yes! Tonight I along with a group of friends will get to eat, drink and make merry in our very own castle for the evening. Tonight we live like film stars and we'll even have a film crew there to capture the delight.

The Bodiam Ball really is a dream come true! I'm well aware of how incredibly fortunate I am to be given this once in a lifetime opportunity and intend to make every second of it count.

Come on clock, tick a little faster so I can get home, get my glad rags on and get going. This Cinderella has a ball to get to!

The magnificent Bodiam Castle - location of the once in a lifetime Bodiam Ball

1 comment: