Thanks for checking this out...

Ta muchly for visiting. Here you will find musings, ramblings and a few statements of fact. They say women can have it all, motherhood, careers and crazy social lives. But what if we don't want it all? What if we want some of it sometimes and other bits not so often? Here I'll mix and match as the whims and energy levels take me. Your tuppence worth is always welcome!

The mask...

The mask...
Life is for loving and living no matter what it involves...

Friday 9 October 2009

A new day dawns

It is 11.09pm and I'm a tad on the sleepy side. Two little'uns under two will do that to you.

So, setting the scene, first blog ever. Mission: to share life on the cheap side when I'd quite like life on the wild side, champagne tastes and all that, hence the title of my blog.

Today has been naughty. This month I'm not supposed to spend anything in a bid to rid myself of overdraft before my maternity pay stops and life as a freelancer starts in earnest, but I couldn't resist a pizza, well it is a Friday night. Not any old pizza either, Sainsbury's taste the difference no less, not sure I could taste the difference really. Have to make my own next time. Lesson learned there.

That's what this is about. The aim is to cook, make and otherwise whip up my own food, fun and entertainment on the tiny teeniest of budgets. Me, hubby and two children - one real income - many many demands on the cashola - and a luxury hound heart - here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment